The primary responsibility of this highly motivated and positive individual is to schedule appointments, conduct reminder calls, and update and organize patient data as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Organize and maintain a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing and pulling charts.
- Answer the telephone and either respond to inquiry or direct caller to appropriate personnel.
- Schedule appointments and enter appointment date and time into office schedule.
- Conduct reminder calls to all patients.
- Greet and direct patients.
- Register patients by verifying that patient’s record is up to date and accurate.
- Make appropriate changes in computer system and on patient’s chart.
- Verify insurance coverage for planned treatment.
- Solicit referrals from patients.
- Collect payment from patients and reconcile daily cash report.
- One to two years dental front office experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge
- An eagerness to learn on the job
Our practice offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
Competitive wages coupled with guaranteed income plus incentive-linked bonuses, great benefits and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.