The primary responsibility of this highly motivated and positive individual is to consult with patients and answer questions related to planning treatment and payment options while focusing on obtaining a high percentage of
treatment acceptance from patients. The treatment coordinator ensures that each patient receives a great experience and understands fully the treatment diagnosed by the doctor.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Educate and discuss the treatment plan with the patient after diagnosed and reviewed by the clinical staff.
- Present treatment plans and give estimates of treatment costs in an effective manner.
- Track all outstanding treatment plans.
- Explain, promote and adhere to company payment policies and procedures.
- Submit, track and follow up on prior authorizations.
- Obtain high treatment acceptance by explaining cost of treatment, insurance coverage and finance options.
- Solicit referrals from patients postoperatively while at the same time tracking patient satisfaction with work provided.
- Contact patients the day prior to the day of the appointment regarding fees due and to confirm the appointment.
- Knowledge of treatment plan presentations
- High school diploma
- Minimum of three years of work experience is recommended
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication skills
- An eagerness to learn on the job
Our practice offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
Competitive wages coupled with guaranteed income plus incentive-linked bonuses, great benefits and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.