This highly motivated and positive individual assists with the treatment all aspects of general dentistry, including preventive care, restorative care, root canals, crowns, dentures, etc.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Collaborate with hygienists to create comprehensive treatment plans for excellent patient care.
- Provide superb patient centric experience.
- Take both alginate and digital impressions as required.
- Maintain patient dental records; update all medical records as necessary.
- Take all reasonable methods to ensure patient comfort.
- Provide dental health education about tooth care and diet.
- Carry out screening and monitoring procedures.
- Ensure that sterile conditions are maintained.
- Clean and sterilize all equipment and working surfaces to the required standards at the end of each session.
- Use a range of different dental instruments.
- Follow health and safety guidelines in all aspects, including when taking X-rays, handling mercury, disposing of sharp and clinical waste, resuscitation, and emergency procedures.
- Offer advice and encouragement to patients.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures.
- Obey all dental ethical guidelines, including all rules on confidentiality and data protection.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry
- Practicing for one to two years at minimum.
- Experience using computers.
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail.
- Registered in the State of New York.
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Training and experience with Invisalign® treatment.
- Training and experience with placement of implants.
- Experience with OpenDental software.
Our practice offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment.
Competitive wages coupled with guaranteed income plus incentive-linked bonuses, great benefits and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.